Two candidates who were defeated for Sammamish City Council were named last night to the Planning Commission.
Mark Baughman and Rituja Indapure received the nod from the Council.
Baughman ran against Jason Ritchie for Position 1. Indapure ran against Chris Ross for Position 5.
Baughman and Indapure answered candidate questionnaires from Sammamish Comment, providing a good understanding of their positions on issues. Links are below the jump.
The Planning Commission is the first stop for changes to the Comprehensive Plan, land use, traffic and related issues.
- Baughman General Election Questionnaire.
- Baughman Primary Election Questionaire.
- Baughman position on moratorium.
- Indapure General Election Questionnaire.
- Indapure Primary Election Questionnaire.
- Indapure position on moratorium.
It’s Mark Baughman, not Ken. The city is lucky to have these two on the planning commission as well as the other commission members.
Don’t know where that came from. Fixed.
Pingback: Breaking News: Rituja Indapure announces candidacy for city council – Sammamish Comment