On February 24, 2022 Stephanie Rudat, the daughter of former City Manager Dave Rudat, has attempted to obtain a protection order for unlawful harassment against the Comment’s editor, Miki Mullor.
Stephanie Rudat was in the center of an investigation conducted by the City of Sammamish over her father failing to safeguard confidential information from her, including eavesdropping to private calls with council members. Rudat was seeking a court order to prohibit Mullor to reference her in Comment stories.
The judge denied her petition because Rudat did not provide evidence for unlawful harassment.
- Rudat’s petition and the judge’s denial of a temporary order
- Response to the Petition
- Mullor declaration
- Supplemental declaration by Rudat
- Supplemental declaration by Mullor
- Order denying Rudat’s petition
- Audio of the court hearing